Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

whats happening? Trial hasnt ended properly?

whats happening? Trial hasnt ended properly?

i have had the 48 hour trial and it says 'spotify premium trial ended' but it still works as if it hadnt ended? I can still search and play music! Im scared my money is being taken somehow please help
8 Replies

What does your subscription status on your online overview say? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It says 'you are registered to spotify premium until 2013-08-16 after this period your account will become a Spotify Free account.' What does that mean ?!:(

Also i use it on ios 🙂

It means you won't be charged and your account will revert to Spotify free tomorrow. 

Peter

Peter

I don't mean to sound really dumb but what is spotify free? Will it cost? Becos everytime i have taken a 48 hour trial it just ends and nothing else. Im so confused

Spotify free is completely free, and gives you free advert supported Spotify on the desktop client. 

With Spotify free, you can't use Spotify on mobile devices (apart from free mobile radio in the USA). 

Peter

Peter

but this is happening on my phone, The app is still working but it says the trial has ended? i'm really confused but i'll see tomorrow if anything has changed. Thanks the help man im just not into this stuff. I dont use it on my computer.

You have about an hour left of the 48-hour free trial. After that you'll need to upgrade to a regular Premium subscription to continue using Spotify on your phone - we have a 30-day free trial here you can use to try it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts