Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

where is my premium?

where is my premium?

While trying to install Spotify on my tablet I had to change my password to do so...once I did and signed in my phone or tablet did not have my premium service and all of my playlists and data was cleared. I have logged out and in, uninstalled and reinstalled, and even tried contacting spotify customer service. I pay for premium service and have no way to use it...please help
7 Replies

Hey @sstamps 🙂 

Did you change your Facebook password or your Spotify password (depending on which type of account you have)? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

My spotify one...have never logged in with fb (and dont plan on it)

Strange, is your account showing as premium when you sign into your online overview using your Spotify username (not email address) and password? 

Peter

Peter

My subscription status says free and I dont even have a payment method linked (which I do)

@sstamps wrote:
My subscription status says free and I dont even have a payment method linked (which I do)

Yeah, thats definitely not the account you are subscribed on, so something weird is going on. 

Since this requires a little more digging than we can do here on the community, your best move is to get in touch with customer support using this form and let them find your account in the system for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

There is no change even with the great help of customer service..is there anyone I can actually talk to who can see my account and assist me. If there is still a recurring payment on my card I will be very disappointed

@sstamps wrote:
There is no change even with the great help of customer service..is there anyone I can actually talk to who can see my account and assist me. If there is still a recurring payment on my card I will be very disappointed

If you are still having issues just reply directly to the last email you have from customer service, they are the ones who can see your account and all of your details. In the past they have been able to track down an account using billing details - so I would imagine they should be able to do that for you. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts