Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why can't I download onto my iplayer the songs from my playlists?

why can't I download onto my iplayer the songs from my playlists?

Hi, I now have trouble loading songs onto my i-player to play in the car. Nearly all my songs ask to buy the track before it can be used?

Thought that this was the reason we paid for the premium so that I could listen to the music on remote players??

Best Regards,

Stuart.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards......
But playing a poor hand well.
2 Replies

Download what and where? iplayer - never heard.

If you have a mobile device (iPod/iPad/Android Device or such) you install Spotify to it, and then Download / Sync your favorite playlists Offline. Wait until it's done, and then you are able to play them in the car. It requires Premium Subscription.

You can't get music from Spotify to 3rd party Software like iTunes for example. You can only stream music from Spotify or sync to offline usage.

This shows the difference between Free, Unlimited, Premium.

https://www.spotify.com/fi/get-spotify/premium/

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Sorry I-Pod.

When I try to load the songs, I only can transfer a few? for example my starred playlist has a total of 100+ songs, but when I tick the box to transfer to the ipod only 43 transfer and it asks to buy the others.

I have a premium account.

Best Regards,

Stuart

Life is not a matter of holding good cards......
But playing a poor hand well.

Suggested posts