Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why i'm not eligible to use 3 for 1 offer?

why i'm not eligible to use 3 for 1 offer?

i'm getting this message: "It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you are trying to purchase. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time."

i was so happy untill i saw this message while trying to upgrade. i'm so disappointed right now... why do i even have to listen to this if i'm not eligible? the main spotify.com page shows this promotion too.

waiting for your explanation before i finally deside quit using spotify.

6 Replies

Hey there,

could it be that you've ever been on a 7- or 30-day trial or premium subscription before? This holiday offer is only for new customers that have never tried the premium features unfortunately.

I also fall in this category---I have already used my 30-day trial, but still would like to upgrade to premium now. It says you can upgrade at any time but I've tried 8 or 9 times tonight and keep getting an error message.

I'm not even trying to get a discount I'm just trying to upgrade. Tried purchasing an e-card as well and that didn't work either.

Super frustrated. 

in promotion there is nothing about new customers only! yes i've used sumers 3 for 1 offer and thats ok if it is only one time offer, but why oh why do i need to listen to it if i cannot use the offer!!!. that is the biggest frustration for me

agreed! If it's only for new customers, they should mention that. FALSE ADVERTISING! I was super excited and now i'm super disappointed. 

That's false advertising. We should still get it for a buck even if we went premium before.

this is exactly what is happening to me. So frustrating honestly

@christymarie wrote:

I also fall in this category---I have already used my 30-day trial, but still would like to upgrade to premium now. It says you can upgrade at any time but I've tried 8 or 9 times tonight and keep getting an error message.

I'm not even trying to get a discount I'm just trying to upgrade. Tried purchasing an e-card as well and that didn't work either.

Super frustrated. 

Suggested posts