Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

why is other forum closing really?

why is other forum closing really?

Is the other forum closing cause all the issues that spotify users have expressed are showing up high in Gooogle?   Will this forum be indexed in the google results?    Sounds to me that Spotify doesn't want any issues addressed.  One of the main ones being FORCED to have a Facebook account in order to sign up for this service. 

Many have expressed this outrage in the forums: https://getsatisfaction.com/spotify/topics/can_you_sign_up_for_spotify_without_facebook?utm_source=f...)

5 Replies

Hey!

Spotify is cleaned table. Now all should register a Facebook account.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Social-Off-Topic/Would-you-like-to-give-a-feedback-to-Spotify-Get-a-...

Hey Buzzid,

We feel that the new Community a nice, new branded forum which allows us to support our users, collect constructed feedback about the product, and reward customers who are particularly helpful inside this new Spotify Community.

Although we will no longer use the GetSatisfaction forum as our main channel of Community support, we hope you'll help move some of the salient issues and feature requests over to the new Community. You're more than welcome to bring any ideas over at all, just pop them in the 'Ideas and Feedback' section. 

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

You should be very fast to move all those cool things.

This community is no longer active.

This community is no longer active and will be removed completely Friday, March 23rd 2012.

Looks like you (hpguru) and hundreds of other users have brought up the same issue.   It is ridiculous cause I originally signed up to Spotify WITHOUT facebook and then DECIDED to connect the two.  Now you have no choice.  

It will be just a matter of time before this community is filled with nasty feedback as the other one was if Spotify stops listening to its users....

Yes, this is very annoying. In Get Satisfaction forums many topics about problems in Spotify. It is not possible to place them all here.

And now that Facebook is required, users will no longer be able to say their opinion publicly. I am happy that I have the old Spotify account.

Suggested posts