Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

will somebody talk to me .... please

Solved!

will somebody talk to me .... please

How do I get anyone from Spotify to talk to me???? I am trying to upgrade to premium. You would think that Spotify would like my money. But my App keeps saying "Oops". Whilst that's cute, it becomes rather frustrating after the sixth occasion. My email address has changed and I cannot see anyway of updating it. Spits pointless Spotify emailing me when someone replies, as they have the wrong email address. Oh dear. Eric

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kingslymole

You can change your email address here:

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @kingslymole

You can change your email address here:

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

MattSudaSpotify Star

Many thanks Matt. k

We all need to stop using services that won't take the time to speak to the people whose money they take. it's a really ignorant and less than mediocre way to behave. why should we do business this way.

They say you can listen to your music on any device. Wrong!!!! Does not work that way at all. but they don't care. thry won't even talk to their customers. Why are we all putting up with this **bleep** service

I see by the comments here they won't talk to you but are happy you double dip into your account for payment. come on people let's get together and so NO MORE to these greedy less than mediocre business models.

I emailed you people weeks ago to find out why I can't listen to my songs on multiple devices as advertised. you ignorant little bastards haven't even bothered to reply. up yours I say.

Hey @ohwtfoffarseho,

The Spotify Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

• Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.
    • If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.
    • If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check your accounts email address here.
MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts