Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

wont work on my iphone5

wont work on my iphone5

upgraded to Spotify Premium and can not play any playlists on my phone in offline mode and I still get the adds when on my computer. please help I need this play list for tonight!

8 Replies

Hey!

Welcome to the community 🙂

Unfortunately, spotify appear to be having some service issues relating to account upgrades ongoing today.

The main discussion topic is here. The team are aware of the issue so hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

iPhone 5S users need to wait for the next release to see if there is a bug fix. Currently the platform is unsupported. Contact customer help for a partial refund or cancel your subscription until the fix is applied.

@linguinigenie Where did you get this information, if I might ask?

Show me a single iPhone 5S that is able to run Spotify Premium.

@linguinigenie wrote:

Show me a single iPhone 5S that is able to run Spotify Premium.

That is not a valid reason for saying a platform is unsupported. 

Just because my kettle is broken doesn't mean all kettles are broken. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm not paying £9.99 a month for a kettle. Believe me, it isn't working.

Latest: The 5th Nov Spotify update has crapped its pants. Come back tomorrow apparently. Pro rata refund?

@linguinigenie wrote:

Latest: The 5th Nov Spotify update has crapped its pants. Come back tomorrow apparently. Pro rata refund?

Hi linguinigenie, sorry to hear you're unable to use Spotify at the moment.

From your previous posts it sounds like you've been in contact with our Customer Service team, do you have a Case# ? I can chase this up and make sure all possible fixes have been tried.

To clear any doubts, iPhone 5S is a supported device. We even have several members of our team currently using this device without any issues. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts