Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 quality options on Nexus Phone, on Tablet only 2 quality Option

3 quality options on Nexus Phone, on Tablet only 2 quality Option

Hi,

on my new Nexus 5 i have 3 Quality Options for streaming and for Downloading.

nomal quality

high quality

extrem quality

On my Toshiba Tablet with the same Spotify App i have only normal and high quality.

I use primary the tablet to sent the music to a Pioneer SC-2023 with spotify connect integration. What is the quality the AV receiver gets?

And why has the tablet less possibilitys for the Spotify Quality?

I am a premium owner and have tested it on both devices also a reinstall does not show on the Toshiba Tablet "extrem quality?"

Both devices are in the same WLAN.

Any user a tip why this quality option is missing?

Thanks

Olaf

4 Replies

Rotate the application to portrait mode and then back to landscape and it should reappear, seems to be a display issue. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for that. I had the problem too.

But when I get back to playlist and than again to settings there is again only high quality selected. After rotating the tablet it changes to automatically to Extreme quality. Which one is selected when I play songs?

If it is set at Extreme, it will play at extreme regardless of what the application graphics say it appears. I can't seem to reproduce this on my S4, but maybe @Joe can confirm? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah, it's just a graphics glitch. Rotating to landscape in the options screen then back to portrait makes the extreme reappear. It'll get fixed eventually but, in the meantime, it doesn't change the app's functionality. Just confuses tablet users unnecessarily 🙂

Suggested posts