Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

30 Tage testen

30 Tage testen

Hallo,

ich habe mir das Spotify App für Android runtergeladen und die 48 Stunden zum testen haben auch einwandfrei funktioniert. Bei der App beschreibung steht allerdings, dass ich den Test auf 30 Tage verlängern könnte. Ich habe allerdings keine E-Mail erhalten Smiley Sad

Wie kann ich das App nun die 30 Tage lang testen?

4 Replies

Have you logged in after your 48 hours trial? Because you will get your email after you log in. Otherwise try to log in on Spotify´s webpage.

(Using Google translate)

Haben Sie sich in 48 Stunden nach Ihrer Studie angemeldet? Weil Sie Ihre E-Mail erhalten nach Ihrer Anmeldung Ansonsten versuchen, in Spotify auf die Homepage anmelden.

http://www.spotify.com/de/freetrial/?utm_source=Spotify&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=Header_Dude&...

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Yes I have, but I didn't receive any E-Mail. If I click on your link it says that I can't use the trial because I am using spotify unlimited.

(Du benutzt bereits Spotify Unlimited, daher kannst du diese Testversion nicht verwenden. Wir hoffen, dir gefällt Spotify Unlimited!)

I have unlimited for about one month now, and I am not able to upgrade to premium to use spoitfy on my phone. 

On the website it says, that I can only upgrade when the first payment is done. But you already transfered 4,99 € from my bank account last month. So I can't upgrade to premium and can't use the trial to listen to musik on my phone.

Hello.

While Unlimited is turned on, It's sadly not possible to access the Spotify Premium trial. Although, you can change your subscription to Premium over on the subscription page, but this sadly will render the trial invaild. 

I would recommend doing the following - Cancelling the Unlimited subscription, and when it ends, popping over to this page and request the Premium trial on your account. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi

thanks for the support. I canceled by unlimited suscription like you recomended. But the trial for premium is only available for new users. at least thats what the homepage says, when i click on your link. 

Suggested posts