Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A media player should play media as requested

A media player should play media as requested

I have:

1. Downloaded playlists onto my device.

2. Gone into offline mode now.

3. Disabled data from my phone. Mobile data is deactivated and wifi is off. I'm not in flight mode so I can get phone calls.

I start playing an offline playlist from the 3rd track (after earlier it was stop-start-stop-start-hang-hang-hang).

after 2 songs it just stops. And hangs. And does nothing again. And becomes non-responsive.

I remember the days when Windows Media Player was totally f**ked. Because you opened it to play one mp3 and instead it was too busy scanning through your entire file-system building libraries to bother playing it.

Well guess what. I think they fixed that but you haven't. You're too busy on your own stupid agenda now to just play what you've been asked to play.

I don't care how many playlists I have. Or what my friends are listening to. Or anything else.

You're a media player and I am the driver not you. You play what I've asked you to play, when I ask you to play it. Start when I ask you to start, stop when I ask you to stop.

Simples.

Note: I have been trying out Deezer recently. They even have songs you lot have decide to block in my country. At least 3 "blocked" songs from 1961 were there and not on yours. And hey, 1961 was 54 years ago so is actually out of copyright now where I am..

1 Reply

Oh dear, what the f**K is your STUPID APP DOING NOWl;.

I have gone OFFLINE, into OFFLINE MODE, and NO DATA OR WIFI. 

2nd song in the playlist it is START-STOP-START-STOP again.

JUST PLAY THE F-U-C-K-I-N-G SONG

Suggested posts