Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A way to reorganize playlists.

A way to reorganize playlists.

I can reorganize my playlists and starred songs alphabetically on the desktop version of spotify, making it significantly easier to find a song, yet unable to do the same thing for the mobile versions of spotify. Just a little nitpick, but one that I wish the developers would address: the ability to organize your playlists across platforms. Or, perhaps they already have that feature and I just have no idea how to do it. Thanks. 🙂

5 Replies

I can't figure out how to reorganize my playlists online.  I have a PC.  Could you explain it to me? Thanks!

Tracy

In the desktop client just click and hold on a playlist in the left pane then drag it to a new position.

HI Joe,

Thanks for the response.  My Spotify used to have the list of playlists on the left side as you describe, but recently it decided to switch itself to large icons with photos of 'albums' so I couldn't try your method.  I tried clicking and dragging a playlist but that didn't work either.  BUT....what I was ACTUALLY trying to find out, is how to rearrange songs within a playlist, do you know how to do that?  

Thanks so much,

Tracy

That sounds like the web player and not the desktop client. You can download the desktop client here or by ckicking the "Install App" link in the left pane of the web player.

Suggested posts