Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ASOT radio....

Solved!

ASOT radio....

I realize that in order to listen to A State of Trance episodes on my phone I need a subscription.. but when I try to load the A State of Trance radio station on my droid device, I constantly get an error message saying the station can't load.  Is the radio station for A State of Trance also in need a subscription to listen to on a mobile device??  Curious if it's my phone giving me an issue or not.  Thanks!!

Brent

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Strange, could be a mobile issue, can you try a clean reinstallation and see if that makes any difference? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Normally the can't start a radio station means Spotify does not yet have enough listening data in order to create a station for that artist. There are no specific stations you need premium for. 

Peter

Peter

Thats what I thought, about not needing a subscription for stations.  But they do have the station available when using the app or web player.... https://play.spotify.com/radio/user/arminvanbuurenofficial/playlist/0Hu49FCkYPuWuAAy0XEx0M  That's why I'm confused when it doesn't load on my phone

Marked as solution

Strange, could be a mobile issue, can you try a clean reinstallation and see if that makes any difference? 

Peter

Peter

Tried that.  Same issue at first.  It was stuck on the loading station screen.  I switched to another station which played fine, and when I switched back in then loaded the a state of trance staiton.  I guess I just can't start that station first?  But weird it works after loading a different station.  Thanks for the help!!!

Suggested posts