Premium

Country

SG

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Why are some somg that i would want to seach for not available??? Is it beacuae it is country restriced or is it that they do not have the song as i am dissapointed by the fact that paying preminum and yet somehow i  still do not get access to region restricted musics i hope they can fix this soon so i am able to enjoy what i want to listen to,thanks.

4 Replies

Hey there @Thebest02056f,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community and welcome!

We'd love to have all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

You can also read more info about missing content here.

Hope this helps clarify things! If there's anything else we can help with, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi,thanks for replying and so basically it is to due eith weaher the song is "premitted" in the country and there is noting to do about it? Also is there by any chance to leaglly in a sense "bypass" such restrictions? Thanks for your help.

Hi,thanks for replying and so basically it is to due eith weaher the song is "premitted" in the country and there is noting to do about it? Also is there by any chance to leaglly in a sense "bypass" such restrictions? Thanks for your help.

It is no due to the song is permitted or not, it depends on whether spotify has streamng rights of the song or not.....you can try vpn if you want...

Suggested posts