Premium

Country

USA 

Device

Samsung Galaxy S9

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I accidentally deleted a song from the song radio station. In fact, it is the song that the radio station is based on, "Kill Jill". I cannot seem to find a way to recover the song back onto the radio station. How do I undo the delete!!??? 

Thank you

3 Replies

Hey there @Metz6805,

Thanks for reaching out! I'll happily help you sort this one out 🙂

It sounds like you've accidentally hidden a song. You can check how to undo this here. This should make the song reappear. 

Keep in mind that each time you generate a radio it's a bit different.  Just as a heads up if you start one again based on that song.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Have an awesome day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I tried this but it didn't help 😞 I still am unable to even add the song to my queue when I am playing the radio!

Hey @ahmeixing,

Thank you for your reply in this thread! 

Currently it's not possible to undo hidden songs in radio stations - that song will just be skipped and you won't be able to get it back.

As a workaround we can suggest to open the queue on the Desktop App -  there you should be able to add add anything you want.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Cheers!

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts