Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add album to playlist is gone from my mobile options

Add album to playlist is gone from my mobile options

I wanted to add a new album to my account as a playlist and it looks like Spotify took away that convenience from my mobile app.

It is not the first time y'all have taken away features that we're good. You keep thinking that you're improving the UI by simplifying it,b "adding ultimatelynew features", you're just making it worse by taking away the feature that help make it good. Please put this back in, I don't understand why you would think that would be a good idea to remove that kind of an option, but it wasn't. Why would you think somebody would want to go to their computer to make their playlists?

Adding these albums to my favorites is not what I want, I use that specifically for songs that I really like and want to shuffle through in bulk. Adding an entire album in there that I've never heard is completely against the point.

Please fix the holes your development team is making, this is unacceptable and I doubt I'm the only one. What happened to quality assurance?

2 Replies

Hi there! Please see this Ongoing Issue thread. The issue is currently under investigation by Spotify.

I hope I was able to help!

Did this work for you? If so please mark it as the solution. This helps other users find the solutions to their problems in the future!

You can still add an album to playlist if you search by album title. Then press the 3 dots next to album.

Screenshot_20190929-224255_Spotify.jpg

Suggested posts