Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adobe Flash download

Adobe Flash download

Hi there!

I wanted to open my Spotify playlists on the app on my Chromebook. It always works perfectly.

This evening I wanted to open the app again but instead I got an notification that I should download the Adobe Flash to use Spotify. Even though a Chromebook doesn´t allow download next to apps I tried to download it. I thought it went well because after downloading, the website showed me a notification with the message: Thank you, here´s another product you might find interresting. So, I tried to open Spotify again, and I still got the download notification and I repeated everything three times.

There was asked what kind of operating system I used and I´m not sure so I picked Windows 8/10 and next to that they asked me to select a version. Still not sure, I selected FP 23 for Opera and Chromium - PPAPI.

Can you please tell me how I can use the Spotify app on Chromebook properly again?

And why all of a sudden the request to download Adobe Flash? I never ever had to download this to use Spotify and it always worked great.

I´m looking forward to your respons.

Kind regards,

Nadia

1 Reply

Hey @nadiazouyene--3  I found an article with 4 solutions that may help in this matter.

Let me know if you still experience any issues (:

Suggested posts