Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Advanced search in playlists

Advanced search in playlists

Why are the advanced search terms available in the normal search function not available in your personal playlists? I'm not sure about the desktop or web-application but it doesn't work on Android.

I'm referring to these advanced search terms.

I don't want to create new playlists for certain combinations of artists. If I have a large playlist with all of my favourite music under the rock category. Now let's say i'd like to play both Radiohead and Coldplay, I must create a new playlist instead of just searching "Coldplay OR Radiohead", maybe I want to listen to both Eddie Vedder's solo work and Pearl Jam, I would need to create seperate playlist for all these simple requests.

It doesn't seem like a lot of trouble to implement this since the functionality already exists in the normal search option.

2 Replies

The inconsistency here is a tad disappointing. You'd think that parameters entered into the normal search field would also apply to the playlist filter field, but apparently not. Would love to see this happen.

i don't know how to access my favourites within my list of favourites and line them up... sort of similar to above comment i guess... maybe i would make a playlist but not necessarily... i also have to say when i choose shuffle, which is 95 percent of the time, i don't want it to shuffle to choices made in one area... i feel like my shuffles are not plucked from the huge range i listen to...

Suggested posts