Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

After I canceled premium I've been getting nonstop "You discovered a Premium Feature" popups

Solved!

After I canceled premium I've been getting nonstop "You discovered a Premium Feature" popups

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Like the subject says I've been getting those pop ups repeatedly and that would sometimes cause the spotify app on the phone to crash. All I've done so far is delete the cache and update to the latest version of spotify, nothing worked.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @4lejandro!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear this is happening to you and we'll gladly help you out.

These pop-ups do appear when you try to do something that is only part of the Premium service but they definitely should be not crash the app. 

You mention that you've updated the app, but could you try a clean reinstall as that is more thorough and can help with most common issues.

After that it's also a good idea to restart your phone before launching the app.

Keep us posted on how it goes and let us know if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @4lejandro!

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear this is happening to you and we'll gladly help you out.

These pop-ups do appear when you try to do something that is only part of the Premium service but they definitely should be not crash the app. 

You mention that you've updated the app, but could you try a clean reinstall as that is more thorough and can help with most common issues.

After that it's also a good idea to restart your phone before launching the app.

Keep us posted on how it goes and let us know if you have any other questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I followed your instructions and it got rid if the problem! Thank you so much!

Suggested posts