Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

After I follow Artists they won't appear on my list

Solved!

After I follow Artists they won't appear on my list

After a while, I started noticing that some artists I started following wouldn't appear on my list, they were not followed although I did follow them, now that happens with every artist I start to follow, they somehow unfollow automatically and won't appear on my list, I don't know why it happens, I hope you can help me, it's really annoying. Thank You for reading!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

How many artist do you currently follow? Could you try doing a full reinstallation of the app, including removing your local cache/data files.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there and welcome to the community,

How many artist do you currently follow? Could you try doing a full reinstallation of the app, including removing your local cache/data files.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I currently follow 145 artists... Goofing around today I thought that maybe Spotify required a few listenings or something to kinda officially take the following seriously, I don't know I just thought that, and I listened some songs for a while for each new artist I started following and it worked, I don't know if that was the solution or if it fixed itself, but for now, while doing that each time, it works.

Back to the problem, those new followings deleted, I'll try what you suggest... Thanks for answering.

Suggested posts