Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

After updating my phone, Spotify erased all my saved music and won't let me resave it

After updating my phone, Spotify erased all my saved music and won't let me resave it

I have a One Plus X, and when I woke up this morning I was propted with a new firmware upgrade for Oxygen OS. I downloaded the new firmware. After rebooting my phone, I went to use spotify, only to discover that most of my music had been unsaved. FIrst, all the artists were still there but only about a song or two from each artist was still saved, and when I tried resaving the albums it would still only save the one or two songs it had chosen to keep. After this I deleted and reinstalled the Spotify application only to discover that now all of my music has been unsaved and nothing I try to save is being saved at all. After this I went to my computer to see if anything similar was happening there or if it was just my phone. And now it appears as though it is beginning to happen on my computer as well. All the artists are there currently but again, only a few songs from each album are saved and when I try to resave the whole album it does not pick up any of the songs that are not already saved.

1 Reply

Hi thevillaininbla,

Welcome to Spotify Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing those issues with Spotify, but have you tried restarting your device? It's worth a try though.

In case it didn't work, I would suggest reaching out directly to Spotify. The folks there are so cool, they will not leave us behind 🙂

You can reach out to them here, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on their Facebook page.

Thanks,

marlonespi

Suggested posts