Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Airpods Low volume

Airpods Low volume

I have airpods and an old android halo running android 7. I get this issue where i get EXTREMELY low volume on spotify. Just spotify too. I've seen posts like this, and changing absolute volume doest work. And ive looked everywhere for a media sync button. I dont know if its a problem with my phone, or spotify. And yes, im on the latest spotify version. Thank you. aww

5 Replies

Hey, @Danyael1 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Is this issue occurring when you use another headphone or earphone? And when you play media using other apps, like YouTube or Netflix, this issue occurs?

Keep me posted!

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It looks to be the same with other apps like Youtube and Netflix. But it has its normal loud volume when doing stuff like phone calls.

Also this doesnt happen with standard 3.5 mm headphone jack

Hey again, @Danyael1 

Sorry for the late response. I was searching for a solution to your problem. Actually, it seems that some other users are experiencing this same issue, but notice that there is nothing wrong with Spotify, your AirPods or your phone, according to the article I've found on web.

Here is what you need to do to fix low volume issues with Apple's AirPods and Android, but have in your mind I've just got support for Android 8 or above. Maybe you can get success trying these steps or similar ones on your Android 7.

1. Go to Settings
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on System
  3. Locate Build Number/Version Number (May be located under About Phone)
  4. Tap on Build Number few times, after which you will see an alert congratulating your for being a developer
  5. Go back to the main menu on Settings page and look for Developer Options and tap on it.
  6. Scroll down and find Disable Absolute Volume and turn the switch to the On position.

After trying these steps, I hope your volume issues will be fixed. If possible keep me posted about your situation. I'd love to continue helping you (faster this time haha).

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

for me it was the opposite of this....

when i turned it off the airpods volume went back to normal...

Suggested posts