Solved!
Highlighted

Album songs won't play in order

Casual Listener

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Album songs won't play in order

Hey @Seanban,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you're on the free version of Spotify, you'll be able to pick and play tracks as well as play tracks without the Shuffle mode only on selected playlists (with some slight differences on Desktop). Feel free to take a look at this support site article if you'd like to know more about the type of listening experience you can access with the free service in comparison to Premium.

If there's more you'd like to be helped with, feel free to reply and let us know what that's about in greater detail.

We're looking forward to your update and we're here to help with anything else too! 

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Hey @Seanban,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you're on the free version of Spotify, you'll be able to pick and play tracks as well as play tracks without the Shuffle mode only on selected playlists (with some slight differences on Desktop). Feel free to take a look at this support site article if you'd like to know more about the type of listening experience you can access with the free service in comparison to Premium.

If there's more you'd like to be helped with, feel free to reply and let us know what that's about in greater detail.

We're looking forward to your update and we're here to help with anything else too! 

MarioModerator

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi Mario, I'm on a premium family membership for about a year and it has been working fine. I don't know if something has changed but the problem only started recently. Thanks, Seán.

Highlighted

Hey @Seanban,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop and sharing this info!

Would you now mind letting us know a bit more about this issue you're experiencing? For example, does it happen only with your own Spotify account? Does it also happen to the other members of your Family plan? Does it happen when you're listening to a specific playlist? 

If it's happening with your account, right now and as a first step it'd be good to double-check that Shuffle play was not accidentally activated using the Now Playing bar. To do so and eventually turn it off, feel free to take a look at the info featured in this support page article.

Let us know how it goes. We're looking forward to your update and we're here to help with anything else too! 

MarioModerator
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Thanks for your help Mario. Seán.
SUGGESTED POSTS