Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums folder doesn't load on Android 8.0.0 I get the green circle instead but nothing happens

Albums folder doesn't load on Android 8.0.0 I get the green circle instead but nothing happens

Plan

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

One Plus 3T

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

Spotify version

My Question or Issue

When I try to reach my Albums folder in my library, it shows the green circle and the folder doesn't load at all. I have this problem from a week today.

I have my library organized in My playlists folder and My albums. I can reach my playlists without problems but can't reach my albums foder.

From the desktop version I can reach my albums without problems, so I know that the albums collection is Ok in my account, but can't reach it from the mobile App.

The only way is to search for the album in the search box, but then it plays on streaming!

4 Replies

I had the same problem. Turned out it was connected to the Album "Shake The Shutter" by "!!!". If this Album is in my Library the Album listing will not show on my Android App. If I remove it everything works like it should.

That did the trick for me too ! (OnePlus 6t)

I was wondering what it was since 2 weeks !

Thank you !

It worked!! That turned up to be the problem for me too!! I had a couple of albums of !!!, Lowden up Now and Shake the sudder. When I removed them it back to work as usual. I have tried with other albums of !!! and the same happened. However, You can save them as playlists. That's crazy!

I wonder why iot started two weeks ago, if I had these albums in my library from long.

This is definitely a bug that the Spotify guys should fix asap.

Many thanks!

I already sent a bug report to spotify. Since tge problem can be easly reproduced they should be able to fix the problem.

Suggested posts