Albums not loading

WillancetheMeh
Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

US

My Question or Issue

My "Your Albums" library gets stuck at the green circle. I have already cleared my cache and uninstalled/reinstalled the app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 3 people liked this

Re: Albums not loading

Dorowan
Music Fan

I had the same problem. Turned out it was connected to the Album "Shake The Shutter" by "!!!". If this Album is in my Library the Album listing will not show on my Android App. If I remove it everything works like it should.

15 Replies

martynhardacre
Regular

I have started having the exact same issues. Contacted Spotify via email. They reset my account. There was a short period of time where my account was free again before the new premium account was verified and all my albums were back and displaying .Soon as it went back to premium I got the green circle again! It doesn't do this if I click on artists or songs, just albums .

Still waiting on sort to see if it can bebe fix 

martynhardacre
Regular

Ps this happens on my phone and tablet which are Android but works fine on an iPad .Are you having the issue on an Android device? 

1 person liked this

WillancetheMeh
Casual Listener

Yes, Android. The Spotify Cares account says they are looking into it, it's just very annoyingnrigjt now.

RPinheiro
Casual Listener

I have the same problem. I have an Android, Galaxy S7.

I uninstalled, installed again. No luck.

This is very annoying. If this problem doensnt get fixed soon I may move to Deezer. It has a lot better app.

1 person liked this

martynhardacre
Regular
The last email I got from Spotify said their tech people were working on it
so hopefully a fix isn't too far away

RPinheiro
Casual Listener

ok, great! thanks for the reply!

martynhardacre
Regular

And it's fixed! New update pushed just now. I had to uninstall and reinstall but it's back loading albums! 

martynhardacre
Regular

Scratch that. Sure it was working on when I reinstalled but then I downloaded some albums for offline listening and then it wouldn't load albums again!!!! Let me know how you all get on....

Solution! 3 people liked this

Dorowan
Music Fan

I had the same problem. Turned out it was connected to the Album "Shake The Shutter" by "!!!". If this Album is in my Library the Album listing will not show on my Android App. If I remove it everything works like it should.

SUGGESTED POSTS