My mobile: HTC One
This one is driving me crazy for afew days already. When I try to download new album (I have no albums downloaded at the moment) all I can see is this message: "All Filled Up. Epic collection, friend, There's no more room in Your Music To save more, you'll need to remove some songs or albums."
Ok this is what I did so far and it still didn't solve my problem.
1. Removed some albums, a lot of them.
2. Removed all albums and playlists.
3. Deleted Spotify cache and saved data from Spotify settings.
4. Cleared Spotify cache from Android app settings.
5. Removed com.spotify.music folder from /Android/data
6. Reinstalled Spotify.
7. Restarted my mobile.
Repeated all steps two maybe three times, some steps like clearing cache even more.
In result I can't get a single track downloaded on my mobile, so I cancelled my subscription. No point in paying twice if I have to listen to the music via 3G on paid data broadband.
Would anyone be so kind and help me fix it before I go screaming in the woods?
This **bleep** is driving me nuts!