Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All downloaded music disappeared.

All downloaded music disappeared.

Yesterday afternoon I was listening my downloaded music and everything was fine.
At night I left home and pressed play button so i could keep listening to the album had downloaded months ago.

40 min later I noticed that there were a gap larger than usual between musics.
I went to my music list with downloaded filter and for my surprise, EVERYTHING was gone.

Then I remebered one more detail. I use extreme quality for download. And when I checked spotify raped my data plan.

12 Replies

Notice that spotify still using 3.3GB
But no offline music is displayed.
Capture+_2016-08-19-09-46-16.png
Capture+_2016-08-19-09-45-58.png

If you edit your playlist, some music is removed of download. Also, after a few weeks without going online in Spotify, music loses downloads.

None of that have happened.

I was listening to album and I use spotify everyday.

Also the music wasn't purged as you can see on my screen shot.

I don't know what the issue is, but reinstall Spotify and download all your music again. (Reinsall so it doesn't take extra space above the 3 GB.

I will use the purge option at settings menu and download my stuff again.

But spotify guys should really take a look at this. I've just lost my data plan for no reason.

It is the 2nd time for me. The first one I thought I've could have done something. But this time I am sure it is a bug.

I'm having the exact same issue and I have deleted and redownloaded the app multiple times. I even got a new phone yesterday and the same problem occurred.

What is annoying is that I couldn't find the proper place to report a problem.
I do pay for the service, so I expected to post a bug and receive an official response.

What's even more annoying is people who don't read. Scroll to the very bottom of this or any other community page and you'll see an "About" link which takes you the the page with ways to get in touch with Spotify. Good luck.

Web: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?contact

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/spotifycares

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Same. I'm paying good money for this but downloading my music all over and over again is not only annoying but also really expensive.

The post waa intended to check if someone else had the same problem.
And maybe for your surprise, someone else has reported the same problem. So it probably has nothing to do with my account or my phone.

The button "Support" inside the app does not take to none of the mentioned links, at least not on my language. I am not supposed to go to a forum to find a note on the very bottom of the page to get some support.
This is a forum. People may say whatever they want if they follow the rules. Learn to live with other people. It is so childish to make me loose my time reading your complaints that didn't help.

]You have lost your time reading something not useful. Now you know how I felt after reading your silly comment.

Joe, please do not answer. I don't care about your opinion.

BearfootRecords, you were so much more useful than Joe. thanks. In my language i had to navigate through 6 items before getting the "contact us option"

Wow looking at the instructions

"Report your issue

If the above troubleshooting doesn’t help, please report your issue.

If you found a thread that describes your issue, please post there. If not, please create a new thread in the relevant board on the Community.

We’ll need as much information as you can provide."

Wooooow. I guess i have done the right thing after all.
Some people just want to complain.

Suggested posts