Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All downloads gone and no evidence of Premium Service

All downloads gone and no evidence of Premium Service

Problem: I have been using Spotify Premium for a few months on my phone and have never had any problems.Two days ago, I opened my Spotify app on my Samsung S5 Neo, and was asked to log in, which I have never had to do on my phone. After logging in, I had no downloaded media or any evidence of previous music searches. Also, I receive prompts to upgrade to Premium even though I have already been paying for that service for months. 

What I have done: I checked my mastercard and I made my premium payment on the 22nd of June. I have checked on computers online and on other device apps with no success. I tried logging in using Facebook, and have also deleted and reset the app on my phone. 

I have put a lot of time into my playlists as I use it for work, and am also paying for it! Any insights to fix my problem and get my music back would be much appreciated! THANKS.

1 Reply

It does sound like you have logged in with incorrect credentials and have created a new free account instead of logging into your existing oremium account. This would also account for missing playlists, saved music and history.Do you have an email receipt for your spotify subscription? It will show the user name you should ude to log in.

If you can't resolve this, Spotify support should be able to help and you can get in touch with them here.

Suggested posts