Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All liked songs are gone

All liked songs are gone

Plan

Premium (family main account)

Country

Germany

Device

Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I recently got a new phone (s20 ultra) and logged into my Spotify account. all my liked songs were there and everything worked well.

Then I did a factory reset on the old phone I used before (huawei p30 pro) but after that all my liked songs were "removed" on my new device.

When I searched for the songs which I liked it was marked as liked (filled out heart) but it just appear in my "liked songs" when I unlike and like again.

On the other hand my liked songs still appear at my computer (Linux) but on my phone they're gone.

Could u please take a look what went wrong there? 🙂 

fyi: Meanwhile I added new songs to my library but it would be nice to see the previous liked songs again in my list 🙂 (Playlists weren't affected they're still here) 

Greetings

Alexander Trzka

3 Replies

Hey @1147940866, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version. Also, attach a screenshot or screen recording of what you’re seeing and I’ll take a closer look.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I restarded multiple times but now it seems like u guys fixed something bc my Songs appeared again 😄 didnt even restart theyre just downloading rn thanks a lot!♡

Screenshot_20200822-171054_Spotify.jpg

Hey @1147940866,

That’s great. You’re welcome, happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to start a topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts