All songs folder?

Re: All songs folder?

andyrich29
Regular

So when you save an Album to your Library you apparently do not like it because its songs do not appear in Liked Songs playlist!! Go figure!!! :-)

Kozakko85
Regular

This is a joke, I wonder what genius came up with this crappy idea? Don't they think before they make a major change in the app? This could make me change from Spotify to another music company. Redo and make right its embarrassing that a big company like Spotify make these mistakes. 

user-removed
Not applicable

With all due respect, Spotify has always been more song and playlist oriented rather than album oriented. You can still shuffle all downloaded songs from the liked songs playlist after filtering.

Kozakko85
Regular

I'm not talking about downloaded songs or liked songs I talk about all song I have on my Spotify. It's a big joke redo and make right, Spotify have always been a instable app. And it makes u wonder what kind of programmers the biggest music streaming company are using 🤔

orcsun
Visitor
I'm completely with you one this. Why can I not see all the songs I downloaded? It is very annoying because they occupy storage on my phone but there is no way to play them other than searching them again. I have been seriously considering switching apps, this can be the last drop in the bucket.

peanek
Visitor

This is the dumbest idea ever, remove all songs from phone app. 

You're going by public transport, car, whatever, have hundred songs already downloaded and cannot choose all of them (because you're not in mood to listen one particular album).... 

I dunno which smart person came up with this idea, but will burn in **bleep**  

And the thing is, for sure they will not change it. 

Agggrrrrrr....

Congrats for superb ideas !

SUGGESTED POSTS