Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All songs list

All songs list

I use an Samsung S9 and have a premium account, i cannot find a way to view all my songs. The only options I have are artist and albums.  Is this a glitch?

11 Replies

Hey @EH3929, thanks for reaching out!

Could you send me a screenshot of what you see when you go to Library in the Spotify app?

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same issue.

I guess it’s been renamed to ‘Liked Songs’. 

Hey @user-removed -

Yes, all of your songs are now in the 'Liked Songs' category. Spotify released a new update to improve your listening experience and if you'd like to know how to navigate with this new update, check out this guide.

@EH3929 - 

Do you still need help with this?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Your newly downloaded stuff does not go into liked stuff. Can we bring back all songs this update is shocking 

Hey @Butler92.

What happens when you download a song? Do you see it in the 'Liked Songs' section? If not, please try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app.

@EH3929. @user-removed.

Let me know if you still need help!

Billy-JSpotify Star

No. Downloaded an album and nothing added to liked songs just in artist and album. 

Absolute junk isn't it! Spotify needs to iron out these really annoying degrading changes to functionality. It really spoils the overall Spotify experience. 

Is this fixed/solved? Trying to figure out for my daughter. 

downloaded stuff...not there. In fact no “Liked” playlist at all!

Hit like on one song...wallah...playlist is there. But not so wallah as it only is that one song 😕

Hey @tcroots78

Are we right that you can't see the Liked Songs list?

On Desktop you can find it in the left bar in the Your Library section.

On mobile you can find it by tapping Your Library in the bottom of your screen and then going to the Playlists section. There you can find the Liked Songs.

Hope you can find it. Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day!

Quick note, She exclusively uses desktop. 

We can get it to display, but not by downloading songs. This is the functionality we want...all downloaded songs. It doesn’t display at all of all she does is download.

If, however, she goes into one song and hits like on one song, it does display, but then only that song is in. But we want downloaded, not liked. 

Suggested posts