Alphabetical sorting bug

Highlighted

Re: Alphabetical sorting bug

MajorLepra
Casual Listener

Yeah, Spotify certainly has been acting up lately, I have another thread with a quite annoying issue as well...

Highlighted

Spongeloaf
Regular

My Android app has been doing this for a month or so now. There's another thread here about it.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Albums-sorting-by-alphabetical-order-but-so-are-the-songs-i...

Highlighted

tomharding
Roadie

Me too. It's especially frustrating since I have to use my device offline (since my office bans Spotify streaming). This means my offline playlist is my source of music. 

I don't know if anyone else has had this, but when I filter by album, I can't actually play that album, it just plays the first song in the list! 

So for example, say I have album a, album b and album c in the playlist. I filter by "album c" and start playing the first track. The track playing is actually the first in album a!

This is one thing spotify _must_ sort. 

Highlighted

SentientSpaghet
Casual Listener

Rejoice! After a couple months of unending agony my playlist is now sorted by track listing and not alphabetical order!

May the Spotify gods look upon all that post here and grant them the gift with which I have been bestowed.

Highlighted

TempestO97
Casual Listener

I fired off quite an annoyed email to them at the email I found at the bottom of the play store app page, where it says "contact dev" or whatever, linking this thread and being quite annoyed.

It was fixed the next day lol.

Highlighted

georgedb
Casual Listener

IT IS FIXED!!

Spongeloaf
Regular
Holy Moly. I never even realized that button existed! AWESOME!
SUGGESTED POSTS