Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Alternating songs won't play

Alternating songs won't play

Device: Moto e5 Play

Plan: Premium

So, I've been having this issue for two months now. I somehow hoped the app updates would solve it, but it didn't.

So, the issue is very simple: alternating songs won't play. What this means is that if I'm playing song 1 and want to skip to song 2 (be shuffle or not), in any playlist or album, song 2 won't reproduce any sound. The bar will show the song is playing but no sound will come out. The only way to reproduce said song is to select it from the playlist, breaking the queue or sitting through it waiting for the song to finish. The thing is that the next song to that will play. 

Pressing shuffle again doesn't help either, same problem.

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

Hey there @dantesoide,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

This sounds a bit add and ss we haven’t seen any similar posts about this recently, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this?

If you are, can you let us know if you've already tried to log out > restart your device > log back in? It's also a good idea to try a clean reinstall to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

If that doesn't do it for you, we'll need to know if this happens on all your devices and their models and OS version.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts