Announcements

Among Us is compatible with android devices?

Among Us is compatible with android devices?

TommieBishop
Visitor

Currently there are many entertaining games on Android phones. I am a passionate game enthusiast and the game I like the most is the game Among Us. The game possesses simple two-dimensional graphics that are pretty much managed and give the game a very casual look. Not only that, the game has a simple gameplay and lightweight capacity, so it can be played on many weak Android devices and above. Among Us is really an entertaining, fun and extremely addictive game.

1 Reply

Re: Among Us is compatible with android devices?

Brunelicia
Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Hi @TommieBishop ,

Thanks for reaching out! I totally agree with you that this game is super fun to play, and I'm glad that it's available for free on Android, it just requires the Android version of 4.4 or later.

However, I noticed that you're posting this on the Android section of the Spotify Community. Is there anything that I can help you with regarding Spotify? 

If you'd like to listen to cool music during your gameplays, I invite you to check the Community's Audio Exchange section here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Audio-Exchange/bd-p/moodplaylists.

I'm sure that you'll be able to enjoy even more the game while jamming to new songs. 🙂

BruneliciaRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS