Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Huawei RIO-L02

Operating System

Android Kernel

My Question or Issue

Help. I have a premium account but I am not getting the service I am paying for. My downloaded songs are all listed in the 'Songs' folder and the artist folder list show the artist name + no. of songs. However, artist folders with 30+ songs remain blank when opened so it makes it hard for me to play all the songs from specific artist and had to go through all my downloaded songs to finds the specific songs for a particular artist.

I am sure Spotify techs could fix it but they are fussing about asking more details when it is quite straight forward and I had provided screenshots. I was directed to all the troubleshooting solutions-which did not improve or fix anything.

Do anyone have any idea to fix this? I am getting fed up scrolling down to find a song when I could just go to the artist folder and find it there! Dx

IMG_20190220_135919.png
3 Replies

Additional screenshots

IMG_20190220_135858.png

Another artist folder shows no. of songs downloadedScreenshot_2019-02-20-14-01-41.png

Screenshot_2019-02-20-14-01-45.png

Screenshot_2019-02-20-14-01-53.png

Screenshot_2019-02-20-14-02-00.png

Hello there @KrisF_88!

I believe the issue your facing is related to this. You can vote for this isue so it will catch more attention. Altough there is no clear fix fr this yet, you can follow the steps decribed there. It is certainly being investigated by the relevant people, I hope it gets fixed soon. I wish you a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts