Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Andriod Bug

Andriod Bug

EVERY time I want to add a song to one of my own playlist's from a friend's playlist - the whole goddamn thing crashes. Inevidabely.

Listening to an awesome song, pressing menu, pressing song info, pressing add to playlist, selecting which playlist to add to - ten seconds later everything goes silent and I have to force a shutdown. Every time.

This really bums me out. Since I have a premium account I expect it to work. So pretty please, fix the **bleep** thing!

BR,

paca666

3 Replies

Hey paca666, welcome to the Community.

Which version of the Android app are you using? Have you tried the new Preview verison?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Okay so yes i to have been having problems with my samsung galaxys2 so found the trial download and now my playlist is playing when are  you going to relaese this please .

I'm sure the full release will be soon, just as soon as we're happy everything's good to go with the app.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts