Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android] App doesn't work properly when accessing Artist Pierce Brown

[Android] App doesn't work properly when accessing Artist Pierce Brown

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany 

Device

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

As soon as I access the Artist page of Pierce Brown the app doesn't work properly anymore: Pages won't load, tracks cannot be played. This issue recovers when I restart the app. However, this makes the artist page of Pierce Brown unusable.

1 Reply

Hey there @swike15

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

If this gets resolved temporarily for you after restarting the Spotify app it's worth trying a clean reinstall as this will remove any corrupted files that might be causing this issue. Check out this help page in order to find the steps for clean reinstall on the affected device. Once you’ve performed the clean reinstall you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts. Then try again if you can access and play the artist page of Pierce Brown.

In case you still experience this after the clean reinstall, send us a video recording showing how this looks on your side. Just attach the video to your next response to us by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. Make sure the recording doesn’t include any sensitive info such as payment or personal data. 

Keep us posted! We'll be here if you have any questions. 

Suggested posts