Premium

Country

Brasil

Device

Samsung Galaxy S10

Operating System

Android 11

My Issue

For some reason, two of my favorites podcasts program is showing only 1 episode at time on my feed. 

When they release the second episode, even when I don't listen to the last episode, it only appears 1 episode at time. 

You can see that the podcast Pro football | NFL, I take two pictures, one is showing my feed with only one episode and the other one is the list of the episodes inside the program, showing two episodes that were released on the same day. 

Screenshot_20210402-232220_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20210402-232240_Spotify.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, 

Thanks for posting - we’re here to help!        

The section Episodes in your Podcasts includes only the latest episodes released by podcasts you've been listening to. This means that if you listen to multiple podcasts it's expected that you see several latest episodes belonging to different shows. 

On the other hand, once you've accessed the particular page of a podcast show, you can see all the latest episode releases from the specific podcast.      

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

Ok, I understand these behavior, but it suckshen some podcast program releases two episodes at once... It happened to me sometimes and I just realized weeks ago.. 

Hope someday you guys copy the Google podcast behavior... Than maybe I'll be back as a subscriber. 

Anyway, thanks for the answer. 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us as we always strive to improve our app and the experience with it. We'll make sure to pass it on to the right teams.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't, one you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can support it. Rest assured that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

We'll be right here if you have any further questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts