Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android App keeps downloading songs I didn't want

Android App keeps downloading songs I didn't want

It's been multiple weeks of this issue. For whatever season, my Spotify app on Android keeps downloading Enima's newest album. It's not on my phone or computer. I've never even heard of the dude, but it keeps trying to download it over and over. 

4 Replies

Hey @versusChou! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound cool.

Maybe the album is in one of your downloaded playlists. Be sure to check your downloaded playlists out. 

Let me know how it goes! ^^

Peace

Doesn't appear to be in any of my playlists. The first time this happened, my phone seemed to be connected to an iPhone (like it asked if I wanted to cast it there). I had just walked into the gym and a guy was playing music on his phone. I'd assumed that that was the problem, so I deleted all the songs (the Enima album) and just figured that was that. But several times now, I'll open my app and see that the album is waiting for me to connect to wifi to download. It just happened to today at work and again seemed to be connected to an iPhone, but my work and my gym are completely separate and I don't think the guy at the gym was in my bathroom at work. 

@versusChou

Hmm, that sounds really weird.

Have you tried to 'Log Out Everywhere' on your profile page?

Maybe this prevents that this album gets played randomly. ^^

Peace

I'll try that. The problem is it only happens every few days or so, so it's hard to bug fix. 

Suggested posts