Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android App starts playing without prompt. / Switches to Chrome Player without prompt

Android App starts playing without prompt. / Switches to Chrome Player without prompt

Plan: Premium

Device: Droid Turbo

Operating System: 8.0

My Question or Issue:
The android app has taken to starting to play on its own while the phone is sitting locked. The music it starts playing seems completely unrelated to anything I was listening, or wanting to listen, to.

In a potentially related issue, both the mobile and desktop apps have a tendancy to switch to a third "device", the "chrome webplayer", even when I'm not using chrome on any device.

This is problematic behaviour from a Premium app, and will not be continuing to pay for premium if this sort of erratic behaviour persists...

1 Reply

Hi bro,

what you describes it exactly what happened to me. here is my comment about what you should do (you can see it was marked as "Solution" on snother post here).

tell me if it helps:

That's what worked for me: clear cache through the app(make sure it do deleting the cache,I've noticed that it took me couple of clicks to get that done),then go to your account on the website and click the "Sign out from everywhere" button,then clear the cache through the phone settings from the app properties,change your password, uninstall and reinstall.

Hope it helps

Suggested posts