I couldn't find a similar thread and this bug makes me so upset because it almost always happens.
EDIT: whoaaaaa this editor sucks, I couldn't enter your full template because it just cuts the text. Besides I had to login again when I was finished and it didn't save the text. Luckily I was prepared and Copied it before I clickes Submit.
Please read full post here: http://pastebin.com/KmGTjy5J
What are the steps you took to get to the error/issue?
0. (I downloaded several playlists and I almost have the 3333 song limit but still have free space on my ext SD card)
1. disconnect Wi-Fi, deactivate streaming via cellular network
2. start spotify, play a offline playlist
3. listen to some music
4. go to Android home screen, activate WiFi, device connects to a network
5. after a few seconds, the music suddenly pauses, sometimes during a song, but most times while the next (downloaded=offline) song should start playing.
6. spotify reacts veeeery slowly, it takes several seconds (sometimes half a minute) until the spotify screen loads (until the cover is shown and the forward/play/pause keys react) when I reopen spotify. Often, the song that just played finished and the song's progress bar stopped at the end of the song and just stays there for half a minute or so.
What I expected to happen
The music should just continue playing with high priority, no music is downloaded, no special system ressources are used (games, big apps, facebook, ...)
Did you restart your device when troubleshooting in section B?
Oh, you want me to restart my device 20 times a day? Well, I restart my device several times a week but this is a permanent error.
I always listen to spotify while studying and of course Wi-Fi is disabled. Every like 20-30 Minutes when I connect my Wi-Fi, this happens.
Did you read the connection troubleshooting tips?
Solved! Go to Solution.