Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.
Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.
Loading ongoing issues...
With the latest update 126.96.36.1999, a new home screen was added with giant oversized tiles. Fine. Not a fan, but these are things I don't get a choice in.
Unfortunately, the things I use most often, Daily Mixes (except for Daily Mix 1, in my case), Release Radar, and Discover Weekly, which were previously prominently front-and-center, are now buried so far into the app that it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to find them.
Previous UI to find Daily Mixes:
1. Launch Spotify.
2. Go to home screen
3. Scroll a little bit to see all my daily mixes.
4. Scroll sideways to see what artists are in each mix that day
5. Pick one, start playing.
New UI to find Daily Mixes:
1. Launch Spotify
2. Go to home screen.
3. Is the shown Daily Mix the one I want? No. Keep hunting.
4. Tap "Your Library", because they're mine, right?
5. Tap "Playlists"
6. Nope, not there. Discover Weekly and Release Radar are, though. Probably because I previously followed them and make them available offline.
7. Click Search.
8. Oh! "Made for you", that must be it.
9. Nope. Genre mixes? Nope. Scroll. Artist mixes? Nope, Scroll. Decade mixes? Nope, Scroll. Soundtrack my day? Nope, scroll again. Uniquely Yours? Nope, keep scrolling.
10. Finally, at the BOTTOM of the search screen, my Daily Mixes are shown.
11. What do I want to listen to today? Oh, no artist list anymore. Just a photo which doesn't really tell me anything about what's in there.
12. Click Daily Mix 2 to see who is in there. Not sounding good? Go back and pick the next one. Rinse, repeat.
PLEASE for the love of all that is good and holy, either bring all the Daily Mixes back to the Home screen, surface my Daily Mixes higher in the "Search" list, let me sort them, or automatically bump things higher in the list that I use most often (I KNOW you're tracking this stuff), but SOMETHING. Also, please bring back showing the first three or four artists in the playlist so I don't have to play whack-a-mole trying to find something that used to be so, so much easier.