Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Other] Sprint Service Must Be Tested

[Android][Other] Sprint Service Must Be Tested

Sprint service must be rigorously tested for ad videos and for the sake of sponsors' ROI. Is Sprint ripping off sponsors?  It surely seems that way from what I've observed. Are they cutting off ads to play for a much shorter time than normal, or sometimes not letting ads run at all?  This is what I've been experiencing, and I don't suspect that Spotify is to blame for it.  I suspect that Sprint is, and believe me, I don't like it.

At home, sometimes I get two bars out of five for data coverage.  This might seem to cause problems with receiving videos, but the truth is, normally it doesn't.  I can do very well with YouTube and TubiTV, for example.  While I know not every sponsor or advertisement will be wildly popular, sponsors have still invested money in paying to support Spotify service for the rest of us, essentially.  I don't accept the idea that Sprint should be interfering with advertising, and neither should Spotify.

Please test this idea thoroughly and rigorously.  Your sponsors deserve it, and if we think about it, since these sponsors are paying for our Spotify service, we deserve to have the system running properly as well.  (I'm sure that those who disagree can find a way to readjust their own volume controls.)

0 Replies

Suggested posts