Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Playlists] Leave the site alone!

[Android][Playlists] Leave the site alone!

I'm not trying to sound rude here but i've had Spotify Premium for some time now.... it's a very good app for me as a huge music lover. The thing that I don't get is that you guys keep messing with it when long ago it was just fine...almost perfect I'd say... at least for me. I remember when I first got Spotify all music went to where you had it set (SD card for me) it didn't switch on its own, you could see the number of tracks on your playlists on the App on your phone and not have to go to the web player to do it... and there wasn't this stupid option of "hide the song" in the same spot where add to playlist used to be so I keep clicking it now and accidentally skipping the song I want to add.

One of my favorite features of the site was being able to see how many songs were in each playlist (particularly on the phone app itself because I remember being able to do it on the phone long ago but I didn't really mind a whole lot when it changed to having to go to the online web player to do it either) because I limit my playlists to around 1000 songs each just so they're not so hard to scroll through and you have a better chance of hearing every song when shuffling. How am I supposed to tell that now? 

Having total number of songs in the entire library and total number of songs for each playlists showing are GOOD features...Very basic too... and for some reason you're taking them away, you're turning a good app into a bad app over time. Please undo your changes. If not i'll be forced to quit Spotify Premium and have to switch over to Apple Music. I really don't want to have to do that because I've invested so much time into archiving my music with this site... I really like Spotify...... that is until you guys keep messing with it and erasing very handy enjoyable features or adding completely unnecessary ones. It's funny because under the "Updates" tab on your main website it says "Every update makes Spotify better!" when in reality it's doing the exact Opposite. It's making the website and app worse in every way imaginable! Updates are not neccessary and the fact that it used to be good and now, through all of your updates, it's not is the proof of that! It's time to wake up or else lose subscribers. I hope this reaches you because I don't know where else to go. -William 

"If it ain't broke then don't try to fix it."

0 Replies

Suggested posts