Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Playlists] New options for Spotify in your cell phone

[Android][Playlists] New options for Spotify in your cell phone

Well, I would say that my real idea it is two new music playing options. 

The first of these ideas we could call it an auto switch off mode or time trial mode. I reached to this idea when I hear music many nights in my life to relax and fall sleep. And it is very uncomfortable when you are relaxed and almost dreaming, and you have to "wake up" again and have to get out of Spotify's app. So then I got the idea that it could have the option that you set the time to stop the music and get out of the app by It self.

The second option that I was talking about I reached it when I was exploring new music on new playlist and saw many playlist with the songs that I already had. And I thought about a new option that allowed you to only play (or only add to your playlist) the songs that you dont already have on them.

😉

2 Replies

There is already an option to set the shutdown in the mobile application. I'm attaching screenshots from which it should be clear how to get there, even if my application is in the Slovak version_20210728_125331.JPG_20210728_125246.JPG

Hey @nicoeguibar

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread. 

As @lubos mentioned, there's an existing feature called Sleep timer that you can find by tapping the 3 dot menu in the now playing view. It allows you to select between different time intervals for the music to stop. 

Regarding your second suggestion, we'd recommend having a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Take care!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts