Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Social] instagram different display-frame

[Android][Social] instagram different display-frame

what happened to old display of instagram stories it was basically just a square shaped frame why did you even change it it was awesome and now it sucks its like a cubey thing that i don't even know how to describe what it is. is there a way that i can use the old display that was just a square? i need help i can't post instagram stories now the cubey thing is so cringe im gonna cry caused by cringe maybe i will have a cringe coma. HELP IMMEDIATELY PLS

2 Replies

The old design was much better.

This new format has huge letters, the song title and name of the artists appear incomplete and the album cover completely lose the highlight. =/

Horrible!

Hi folks! 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might see something on the app that other users don't, or get a brand-new feature for only a temporary period.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts