Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Android][Subscription] support

[Android][Subscription] support

Demand Spotify have a phone support number because my problems are not covered in ANY HELP SECTIONS and I can't get a hold of anybody anyway at all it's just bull**bleep** for them to be a phone app and not be able to communicate with them by phone! Somebody help me! 9513124258
2 Replies

Demand away but the support they offer is detailed on the about page. Alternatively you could post details of your issue here and someone may be able to help you.

It's probably unwise to post your phone number in an open forum - you may want to edit it out.

Ok well I'm online but my Spotify app won't show up as such. I have songs downloaded but don't play for no reason. And I have to relogin every time I open the app. I informed them the type of phone I'm using and all that and uninstalled and reinstalled the app as they instructed but it just keeps happening and I can't find these specific problems in any help sections so how do you expect me to feel? It's a bit oxymoronic to be a phone app and not be able to communicate by phone!

Suggested posts