Android Wear 2.0 & Offline Playback

Highlighted

Re: Android Wear 2.0 & Offline Playback

I agree Spotify! Please support this offline to wearable feature. Other than hifi streaming this is the other desirable feature. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Please add this, it's the only thing I really want from spotify

Highlighted

It's about time we get this feature on AW too

Highlighted

Regular

Why is there not a option yet to have offline music on android wear? I can not even play music standalone using my LG Watch Sport with cellular connection. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

change to Google play music that works in android wear perfectly well spotify to charge at the beginning of the month does not fail but for all the people who have watches with Android wear do not want to remove an application would be where we can do sports only with the independent clock and we can hear our lists of offline mode only do it with samsung wear those who have released a money for having unfortunate service these spotify but when it comes to collect premium account do not fail please we are millions of people who want a spotify on our watches android wear so independent take out an application already

Highlighted

please Spotify!!!! Uptate your app with this feature

Highlighted

I can download offline music with Spotify to my samsung gear S2 sport, but it's Tizen and not Android Wear.

Highlighted

Please bring Offline music Playback to android wear!

Highlighted

Music Fan

Just got my Ticwatch S and Google Play Music works really well with offline playback. 

I'm on a 60 day free trial with GPM. I guess if Spotify doesn't fix this I'll have to drop them an give my money to Google. Hurts a bit since I'm a Swede.

Highlighted

Regular

Still no official answer about future plans/updates. Is it that hard to enable a feature that GPM already have on board? 

SUGGESTED POSTS