Android Wear 2.0 & Offline Playback

1 person liked this

Re: Android Wear 2.0 & Offline Playback

anewson
Casual Listener

BTW: I made a community account just to post here - this is my #1 gripe about Spotify relative to GPM

T68L
Music Fan

Well, now when they go public Spotify maybe get a buck or two from shareholders, and can afford development of offline playback for android wear :)

-MG-
Regular

It is only about that they are tied by Google not to implement such feature. At least they can be frank about it. 

5 people liked this

Joey3338
Casual Listener

Wow, has this not been answered for a year? The only thing stopping me from buying a watch is there isn't Spotify offline. I'm thinking about switching because it pisses me off that Spotify won't even let us know if they will or won't implement it. And answer is better than silence... 

PixMixa
Casual Listener

Unbelievable, really.

This is why I switched to tizen for hearing offline while wakeboarding. Nevertheless I tried it yesterday again with the last Spotify app on my Huwawei Sport 2. Without sucess...

gibbon119

TBH guys it seems Samsung has an exclusive deal but Spotify does not want to come out and say it in fear of losing customers. I went ahead and bought a non-Samsung android wear 2.0 watch since I don't really like Samsung's UI.

1 person liked this

Re: Android Wear 2.0

tomvdk
Regular
I have a Polar M600 watch. It is not only Samsung...
2 people liked this

dazheb
Casual Listener

Sort it out Spotify!

1 person liked this

haydnlj

Have been trying out the GPM/YT music free trial, and got to say pretty impressed. Having said that would rather stay with Spotify.. will probably move when the free trial is done if Spotify doesn't at the least respond to this thread. I'm sure they don't care about me, but the quality of GPM has really improved over the last 12 months (would not surprise me if others found the same). Offline wear music is seamless also of course!

1 person liked this

Re: Android Wear 2.0

tomvdk
Regular
SUGGESTED POSTS