Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Redmi Note 5

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

The app keeps crashing whatever I do, clean reinstalled, restarted the phone, did all I could, but the app just keeps crashing forever.  I really want to solve this issue because I use it everyday, and the previous owner said he had no problems, so It should be an incompatibility with the recent updates.

1 Reply

Hey @CaioCortada,

Thank you for reaching out on the Community!

There shouldn't be incompatibility issues between Android 9 and the Spotify app, at least not to our knowing. Could you please share with us the current version of Spotify you have installed? Also if there are pending firmware updates for your phone's OS, we advise you to run them asap, as this is the best practice to keep.

It could be well worthwhile to perform the clean reinstall of the app once more, this time using this guide, which ensures that no cached data will cause interference with the new installation of your app. Share if this makes any difference for you.

If after the second reinstall you still experience this issue, please send over a short screen recording of your experience along with your other info, so we can take a closer look and advise you better.

Let us know how things work out, we'll be keeping an eye out for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts