Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android beta bug report - Incorrect 'now playing' display

Android beta bug report - Incorrect 'now playing' display

Version: 6.3.0.879 BETA armV7

Device: Nexus 5x

Device Version: NRD90R (Android 7.0)

In new 'Daily mix 1' playlist, clicked on 'Ghost - feat. Ian Astbury' (see attached screenshots) but the now playing at the bottom of the screen displayed the next song in the list ('Sail into the black'). The Ian Astbury song was actually playing and clicking on the now playing bar fixed the issue.

Attached screenshots. I captured a logcat but it doesn't seem verbose enough to be that helpful.

Screenshot_20161002-201630.png
Screenshot_20161002-201642.png
4 Replies

If you're in the beta programme, please report this in the beta tester's forum. If you aren't and downloaded the beta from some unofficial source, download the latest official version from Play and see if this "bug" still occurs.

Ah, ok. I followed the link from the Google plus group to here, will try and hunt down the other forum. They don't make it particulary easy to report bugs!

@Joe - I get this message when following the link from the G+ page:

Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 08.38.09.png

However I am in the G+ group and installed the beta through the play store. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Aaron

Hi. Maybe thongs have changed since my involvement in the Beta programme but it used to be that once you were accepted as a beta tester, you were given access to the beta forum here. If you weren't in the programme, you couldn't access that forum. Maybe one of the Rock Stars can throw some light on the current situation.

Suggested posts